The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25 May 2018 and provides individuals with enhanced rights over their personal data, replacing the Data Protection Act 1998 in the UK. The GDPR applies to the processing of personal data, it sets out the rules to protect personal data with the goal of protecting people’s privacy and fundamental rights.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your name and the name of the organisation/company that you represent.
• Contact information including address/postcode, email address and telephone number.
• Other information required when ordering such as delivery address if different.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to be able to provide you with the most efficient and competent service including the following:
• Contacting you by phone or email to discuss your specific requirements.
• Emailing out any proofs for confirmation.
• Emailing out any documentation such as quotes, invoices and statements.
• Contacting you throughout the order process should it be necessary.
• Internal record keeping enabling us to process repeat orders with ease.
Security/Disclosure of your information
We are committed to ensuring that any information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable measures and procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties under any circumstances. We may disclose certain information to trusted print partners and courier companies (DPD, Royal Mail and UK Mail) only where it is essential to fulfil your order, and only the information that is absolutely required (e.g. name and delivery address).
What cookies are used on this website?
Google Analytics - we may collect non-personally identifiable information about you in the course of your interaction with our site. This information may include technical information about the browser or type of device you’re using. This information will be used purely for the purposes of analytics and tracking the number of visitors to our site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, when you click these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Changes to our policy
You have a right to access the personal data we hold about you or obtain a copy of it. To do so please write to us at the address below. If you believe that the information we hold on you is incomplete or inaccurate, you may contact us to ask us to complete or correct that information.
Palm Graphics Limited
Wiggenhall Industrial Estate
Herts WD18 0FG
Removing yourself from our database
• If you are happy for Palm Graphics to collect, store and process data supplied by you in accordance with the above please click on the OPT IN box below.
• If you would like Palm Graphics to remove all data held about you please click on the OPT OUT box below.